Wednesday 7 October 2015

Is It Autumn?

Hello, my friends :)
Over the Summer, somewhere in the middle of the sunburn, sweating and those long, long days, I was dying for a fresh breath of Autumn. And it is finally here! 
So here are some things I love about Autumn that I'm really looking forward to:
Hot Chocolates
Halloween
Rain
Leaves
Candles, Candles & more Candles
Oversized Jumpers
Long Cozy Socks & Tights
Tea
Reading a good book while drinking coffee
Rainy days under the duvet
Scarves, Hats & Boots
Evenings get darker
My Birthday (that's right, my birthday is in October) *o*
The view from my window when it is raining
Pumpkins
Horror films
The feeling that Christmas is approaching
More baths in the evenings
Dark, vampy nails
Dark, berry lips
Harry Potter (why does he always remind me on Autumn?)
Autumn blog posts (leave me links of yours, cause I would love to read them while drinking tea under a blanket)

Because I find Autumn such an inspirational time, here are some pictures to inspire you (these are from the internet)






Love, Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts